Twenty Strong Dissertation Ideas In Economics
Writing a dissertation is one of the most critical assignments students have to complete during their academic careers. They need to write a careful paper after analyzing different sources and collecting relevant data in order to have it approved by the committee members at the university. The most important thing you need to keep in mind while writing such an assignment is your target audience. If you write a paper after much effort but it does not satisfy or interest your target audience then your efforts are in vain. You need to think about their expectations and put yourself in their shoes in order to create a dissertation that will impress them.
The topic is the first thing readers will see about your paper. You need to get this approved at the proposal submission time. If the topic of your paper is final, it will not take long to gather relevant material and create a first draft. One thing you should remember about the topic is that it should be original and unique. The readers want to explore something fresh and find something interesting in your paper. The topic of your paper is where you can hook your audience by building their interest in your paper.
If you are having a hard time in choosing the right topic for your economics paper, then you should look at the following example topics. These topics will give you an idea or inspiration for your paper should look like.
Interesting topic ideas for a dissertation in economics
- The importance of Gross Domestic Product in measuring a country’s progress
- The role of supply and demand factors in increasing or decreasing market price
- How is market equilibrium achieved for more than a few people having different demand levels for a same commodity
- An insight to microeconomic factors that can affect the exchange rates of the country
- How can a country expand or decrease its production possibility curve
- What does labor turn over show about the loyalty of employees to the company
- How is elasticity of demand for complementary goods measured
- What is the best way to achieve perfect competition or near to it in real life
- Which economies are best examples of a monopoly
- Show the similarities and differences between monopolistic competition and monopoly
- How does opportunity cost work
- What is the effect of terrorism on global trade
- The basic reason for great depression
- The effect of war on PPC
- Consumables and price curves